Restore the traditional way of eating the natural and balanced products of the Mediterranean diet around a family table, with the TV turned off, Moderation in the intake of fats, sugars and salt without forgetting milk, One of the most complete foods around, it’s the unbeatable way to defeat the obesity pandemic.
We must avoid “taking over” it Fill their tummies with soft drinks and fast food and get their taste buds back vegetablesAnd fruits, fish and meat Once every two weeks, sum up the prescription of the already deceased Manuel Serrano RiosMember of the Royal Academy of Medicine, Head of the Department of Internal Medicine at the Clinico de Madrid, Professor at the Universidad Complutense and one of Spain’s leading figures in the field of nutrition.
a balanced diet It facilitates the reduction of bad cholesterol and increases the good cholesterol Indian canary tunaCactus fruit is low in calories, which contributes to Control weight, lower bad cholesterol, and fight digestive and liver diseasesCough and even bronchial problems and asthma.
“I mix it with orange juice and it’s delicious.” Chef explains german ortega, chef in the restaurant Mogan Watercolor (Gran Canaria)as this cactus grows to the archipelago from America in the fifteenth century, Its fruits contain dietary fiber that helps regulate blood sugar levels digestion And the fight against constipation.
is full of gum
tuna is full of mucilage, a type of soluble viscous fiber, It pulls out toxins through the stool and protects the arteries.
“You have to be careful with the thorns that cover the prickly pear, Remove the skin and seeds and mix it with some juice to reduce the stickiness of the fruit And it is where all its beneficial properties for health are located,” Ortega adds during preparation Delicious canary prickly pear juice in a peseta, The recommended gastronomic space of the Hotel Paradisus Gran Canaria of the Meliá chain.
Nutritionally, fresh tuna is a fruit It contains up to 21% of dietary fiber, a lot of vitamin C and magnesiumThat amounts to a third of the daily requirement in a cup of juice, tunocanarias.com explains.
Its gum contains omega-3 and 6 fatty acids and is a rich source of antioxidant compounds. such as polyphenols, betalains, and carotenoids.
It provides more potassium, vitamin E, magnesium, calcium and vitamin K than bananas or dates. The Indian prickly pear also outperforms it in quantities of minerals and vitamins.
In addition to improving intestinal transit, This tropical fruit has satiating power and acts as food for the good bacteria in our microbiota Or the intestinal flora is absolutely crucial when it comes to protecting us from all kinds of diseases.
Tunisia It can be eaten raw, boiled, or even in the form of cheese. It is also used in juices, jams, and all kinds of recipes to add color to dishes.
These are the 10 great benefits of this wonderful fruit:
1. Weight and cholesterol control
2. It contains vitamins and nutrients that contribute to strengthening bones, oxygenating red blood cells, and maintaining hemoglobin levels.
3. Helps prevent ulcers and cleanses the colon
4. It prevents constipation
5. It cleanses the liver thanks to its powerful metabolic properties. It is even used in the treatment of diseases such as cirrhosis
6. Prevents cardiovascular disease by stimulating blood circulation and fighting fat accumulation, which significantly reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
7. Effective against osteoporosis because it contains calcium, vitamin D, C and magnesium
8. Relieves headaches and headaches due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
9. It acts as an anti-inflammatory
10. Prevents hair loss and protects the scalp