High Minister Narendra Modi will likely be inaugurating India’s first world-class railway station in Madhya Pradesh on November 15. The Habibgaj railway station situated in MP’s capital Bhopal has been evolved beneath a public-private partnership and evolved via the Bansal Team.
Habibganj Railway Station: This is all you want to learn about this world-class railway station
- Bhopal’s Habibganj Railway Station is constructed at a price of round ₹450 crore.
- The railways station is at the identical traces as Germany’s Heidelberg railway station.
- Round 160 CCTV cameras have additionally been put in on the station to stay round the clock surveillance.
- The station can even boast of meals courts, eating places, air-conditioned ready rooms, dormitory, VIP front room.
- Escalators and lifts had been put in on the station to succeed in the platform.
- A seating association of 700 to one,100 passengers has been made within the open concourse.
- For details about the motion of trains, show forums with other languages had been put in all through the station.
- Glimpses of worldwide heritage websites equivalent to Sanchi Stupa, Bhojpur Temples, Bhim Baithika, Birla Mandir, Tawa Dam, Tribal Museum amongst others, will likely be displayed in the principle spaces of the Habibganj railway station.
- A memento store will likely be arrange within the coming days and tribal artwork artwork may also be displayed.
- A vacationer data front room will likely be arrange and a big LED display screen will likely be post at the first ground looking ahead to the corridor to supply details about the tourism and tradition of the state.
By no means pass over a tale! Keep hooked up and knowledgeable with Mint.
our App Now!!