Uncategorized

Heating systems reduce energy bill | technology


Europe is mired in a deep energy crisis. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine endangered gas supplies at a particularly critical time. Many countries are rethinking their energy model to bet on solutions that guarantee their self-sufficiency, while avoiding the use of traditional resources, whose limited condition and great environmental impact have been questioned.

High inflation is also a consequence of this energy crisis. Consumers must face paying increasingly higher bills, without seeing a change in trend in the short term. All sectors, including energy, were affected.

With half a continent shivering in the cold, traditional heating systems are proving inflexible. They are expensive, ineffective, and less sustainable. In homes there are only two options: to sacrifice a part of thermal comfort – a choice supported by many individuals, individually and collectively – or to change the existing heating system for a more advanced and efficient one, able to handle current events helping to achieve maximum energy savings. According to the Institute for Diversification and Energy Saving (IDAE), 47% of household consumption is invested in heating.

Mitsubishi Electric, which always bets on the most innovative technology, offers two heating solutions to deal with the energy situation, the Heat Pump and Ecodan Aerothermal. Both ensure thermal comfort in the home and, in the case of Ecodan Aerotermia, outside air is used as the main source of air conditioning. At the same time, it allows savings of up to 80% on your home energy bill.

With Ecodan, the energy needed to heat the house depends on two sources: 20% from the mains and the remaining 80% from the outside air, with which the user pays only 20% of what he consumes.

Efficiency and respect for the environment are other advantages of these technologies. It is therefore in line with the decarbonization strategy of the European Green Pact. add benefits, Mitsubishi Electric It’s the heating you use.

See also  A welcome (and necessary) boost so that neither SMEs nor the self-employed are left behind | digitization | technology

Ecodan Irthermal

Ecodan is a solution that provides heating, air conditioning and hot water using thermo-air technology. What does wind thermal energy consist of? Very simple: use street air as a free source of air conditioning.

With Ecodan, the energy needed to heat the house depends on two sources: 20% from the mains and the remaining 80% from the outside air, with which the user pays only 20% of what he consumes.

Mitsubishi Electric's Ecodan Aerotermia provides heating, air conditioning, and hot water.  Street air is used as a free source of air conditioning.
Mitsubishi Electric’s Ecodan Aerotermia provides heating, air conditioning, and hot water. Street air is used as a free source of air conditioning.

Ecodan Aerothermal, using renewable energy and thanks to its sustainability and respect for the environment, is subject to receiving next-generation subsidies, which will help to save substantially on its installation. In addition, it does not require any fossil fuels to operate, so it does not generate carbon dioxide emissions, which reduces carbon emissions.

Mitsubishi Electric heat pumps

Installing heat pumps does not require much work in the home. The system consists of a unit placed inside the house and another outdoor unit. Maintenance is simple, the main drawback is cleaning the filters.

The heat pump is a very versatile system. It provides heating in the winter and cooling in the summer. Mitsubishi Electric, a leading air conditioning brand, lasts for years and years without any problems and helps achieve the highest energy efficiency, whether in winter or summer.

for healthcare

High-efficiency filtration systems for Mitsubishi Electric heat pumps ensure cleaner, pollutant-free air. Plasma Quad, Mitsubishi Electric’s air filtration technology, is the only filter endorsed by the Spanish Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (SEAIC). It blocks 98.8% of SARS-CoV-2 and major air pollutants such as dust, bacteria, viruses, mold, mites, pet hair, allergens and other harmful particles.

To simplify the usability of its products, the Japanese manufacturer provides its heat pumps with the MELCloud WiFi application, which allows you to control and schedule the operation of the device based on personal preferences, as well as provide consumption statistics.

Goodbye to traditional boilers

For those consumers who have decided to make a major change, Aerotermia Ecodan is the most complete solution. Mitsubishi Electric’s proposal is based on air-water heat pump technology, by which it supplies hot water, heating, and air conditioning to a home, using a single system.

Street air is used as a free source of heat and water to transfer energy to radiators, underfloor heating, or ducts. Ecodan is the perfect formula to replace a traditional boiler, because it takes advantage of the same distributor system already in the home.

Mitsubishi Electric’s proposal is based on air-water heat pump technology, by which it provides domestic hot water, heating and air conditioning to a home, using a single system

Their installation requires placing a heat pump outside – on the balcony or in the garden -, responsible for capturing air as an energy source, and a hydraulic unit – in the kitchen or garage – that supplies domestic hot water. Ecodan Aerothermal allows you to save more than 80% on energy consumption, which will be reflected significantly on your energy bill.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button